As a Technical Support Coordinator, You Will:
- Handle communication with Helmes’ corporate and start-up customers (not end-customers) on their support requests over email/chat
- Work along with the software development team on solving support requests that may/may not require software development (dependent upon candidate´s interest and skills)
- Coordination of support and maintenance processes in the team
- Keeping necessary documentation (e.g., API documentation, system description, etc.) up-to-date
- Creating extra value for our clients by showing that we really care and be ready to go the extra mile.
- If possible and relevant – explain the system’s functionality and possibilities to Helmes’ corporate customers and third parties; testing and quality assurance of new features.
We are looking for a Technical Support Coordinator Who Has:
- Higher education (also soon-to-be graduates)
- Interest in IT and software, eagerness to learn basics of IT systems
- Very good communication skills (especially written)
- Fluency in English and Estonian
Good-to-haves but not prerequisites:
- IT-related higher education
- Prior experience in IT support
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish is a benefit
Career possibilities in Helmes (according to profile and interests):
- Tech Support Competence Lead
- Junior Analyst
- QA Specialist
- Junior Software Developer
And also, what to expect as a Technical Support Coordinator At Helmes:
- Interesting work full of challenges and learning
- Mentoring and support to reach your maximum potential
- Sports and health compensation
- Fun team and company events – e.g. Helmes Summerdays 2018, New Year Gala 2019
- Cozy office in the Ülemiste City
If you are not sure about your skillset, feel free to ask for more details and our mentoring possibilities!
For this role, most of our customers are tech companies and startups in the Nordic and Baltic regions with whom we have been working for many years. We are looking for a friendly and caring customer-oriented person to assist us in our everyday customer requests and needs. It is a good opportunity to enter an IT company – with various career paths later on based on the person´s skills and interests. Every person joining will get a mentor and will have the possibility to build his/her own career path with us. We take excellent care of our people and we highly value personal development.
Join Helmes As Technical Support Coordinator In Our Tallinn Office!
Helmes is an international software company headquartered in Tallinn, with clients across all of Europe. The long-term success of Helmes is built on lasting partnerships that bring about tangible business gains for our clients.
Deadline for applications: 30.04.2021