Our integration team capabilities include:
Integration development and implementation
- Middleware architecture design (securing continuous availability, real-time replication, fault tolerance, scalability = business sustainability)
- Design, development, and configuration of integrations with other applications.
- Design and development of message transformation and routings, transaction mediation, process orchestration
- Design and development of custom adapters based on technical requirements of target system subject for integration.
Integration of different technological components (apps, data, and devices)
- Design and configure end-to-end monitoring services to detect potential pitfalls and bottlenecks in system operations and performance.
Maintenance & Support
- Middleware domain administration, health check, and maintenance services
- Troubleshooting in a production environment
- Assistance with the deployment and configuration of the system
- Collecting and analyzing logs, data flow bottlenecks, and problem patterns (message pile-up problems, flow-control situations, SLA of delivery)
- Consulting customers in making architectural choices in regard to the integration solutions best fit for their business needs.
- Consultancy and execution of Aurea Messenger and Aurea Monitor version Upgrade projects
- Refactoring domain architecture and integration services to minimize technical depth.
- Consulting and implementing SDM (Sonic Deployment Manager) to ensure fast and seamless product deployment through automation.
- Analyzing and creating technical documentation of existing Aurea Messenger middleware implementations
Aurea middleware platform 3-day training for entry-level administrators-developers, which covers:
- Aurea Messenger overview
- Introduction to development
- Creating SDM and Domain deployment using SDM
- Domain administration
- Aurea Monitor overview
We work with different systems
XML, JSON, CSV
and other different data formats
Helmes in numbers
Our methods also enable at least 150% efficiency, in both delivery and ownership costs, compared to other outsourcing models.
Our customers find our services exceptional
More than 500 organizations, including Airbus, Telia, OECD, CERN, and Kuehne&Nagel have entrusted us with their digitalization projects.
Our methods enable at least 150% efficiency both in delivery and ownership costs compared to other software outsourcing models.
Our customers often rank us as the best external software development partner.
Our 1,400 employees serve our clients from offices in 14 locations. Our main development centers are in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.