Do you have a strong technical background in Java and thrive in tackling new challenges?
Does the chance to work on an influential and large-scale project with a large user base and strong security standards capture your interest?
If the answer is YES, dive into the details below to unlock an exciting opportunity that awaits you!Join Helmes
We are looking for
- 4-5 years of working experience as a Java Developer
- Very good Estonian and English, both written and spoken
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Ability to solve complex technical tasks independently
- Quick learning capabilities, strong analytical skills
Your key responsibilities
- Build influential solutions for business critical services
- Work with the ecosystem of different information systems
- Create solutions using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Docker, Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Work in an agile team and in close collaboration with a client who has a great vision and plan for the future
- Be a good mentor for your team
- Supplementary health insurance
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
Kindly be aware that recruitment for this role is ongoing and may conclude before the deadline.
Act promptly to ensure your consideration.Join Helmes, Apply Today