Helmes is actively in search of a dedicated Senior C#/.NET Developer who thrives in a collaborative team setting. If you’re someone with a keen interest in contributing to the development of an IoT solution for a valued long-term private client, then search no further!
Join our experienced cross-functional team, where you’ll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and follow industry best practices. Your expertise and professionalism will be valued and appreciated.
We are looking for
- At least 3+ years of experience with .NET technologies
- Interest or experience in cloud technologies
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Proactive, confident, constructive, and rational attitude
As a Senior C#/.NET Developer you will
- Work in close collaboration with the team in finding the best solutions to client’s business needs
- Write clean, scalable and unit tested code
- Develop new features and integration implementation with 3rd party services
- Learn how the system works, find conceptual issues, propose ways of improvement
- Write documentation, describe decisions in both visuals and text
About the technical stack
On the backend, we are using .NET and Java, while our front end is done by Angular and React. Our data management process is driven by SQL Server, accompanied by Redis instances for caching.
In the realm of DevOps, we’re utilizing Github Actions and the scalability of Kubernetes to orchestrate the release and management of our Springboot microservices. Our observability with Prometheus and Grafana provides insights into system metrics, and Splunk offering logging capabilities.
- Supplementary health insurance
- Personal mentor, a very supportive team and a large degree of autonomy with great responsibility
- Training and self-development opportunities
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
Hiring for this position is ongoing and the position may close before the deadline.
So take the first step towards a new adventure now!Start Here