We welcome you to join a diverse team that is smart and ambitious, yet really kind and open for newcomers. You will have great opportunities to develop you core competence as well as work on other variable tasks. We are always open to new ideas and through it improving our work together as a team. Being a part of large international corporation, you will get all the benefits of dynamic working environment, exciting experience, trainings and promising career opportunities!
What is our project about?
Set of tools that scan GitHub public activity and git private repositories.
What stack we are looking for?
- Backend: Python (Django), Go
- DB: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Observability: Elastic Stack, Sentry, Grafana, Datadog
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm
- Cloud providers: AWS, OVH
- Message brokering: RabbitMQ, Redis
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Ansible
- CI/CD: GitLab, ArgoCD
- Secrets management: Vault
We are waiting from our future employee ability to iterate quickly. It would be great if you have 6+ years of experience with Python (Django) and well versed with SysOps and DevOps environments. We would greatly appreciate excellent communication and leadership skills, because almost every day you should collaborate with a fast-growing team. As you will be involved in international team, you should have good level of english – B2 and higher.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Doing hands-on software development
- Help develop and scale overarching engineering strategy – working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next.
- Work closely with our Product team and other engineers to define features and build powerful and easy to use products.
- Maintaining and ensuring an excellent quality of developed code
- Utilize the latest standards and principles in modern development.
What to expect
A world-class workplace
We fully support hybrid work principles and ensure that every person and team have both comfortable and ergonomic workspaces. Our company offices are meant to be social hubs for Helmes people.
Supportive ecosystem for growth
We select the best talent and trust them to build successful businesses with their customers. The variety of customers, projects, and smart peers who surround you will enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
We care about people and invest in long-term relationships. We believe that the mental, physical, and emotional wellbeing of our employees is the very foundation of our best-in-class service.