Do you have strong communication skills and enjoy taking the initiative?
Do you value proactivity and teamwork?
Our team is responsible for developing a PKI solution used globally by numerous international large companies and institutions for issuing and managing digital certificates.
Join Helmes as a Senior Developer and take on this exciting challenge today!Apply now
You are a great addition to the team with
- Over 5 years of hands-on experience in Java platform development, with expertise in relational databases
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Ability, experience, and willingness to collaborate effectively within a team in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of PKI is preferred but not mandatory
The project is situated within the digital security and PKI domain, with a strong emphasis on security awareness.
The team comprises three small agile teams, each consisting of approximately six members, all dedicated to the same product and product backlog.
The project adheres to a truly agile approach with 2-3-week sprints, planning sessions, and regular standup meetings.
All work, including information exchange, documentation, communication, and code development, is conducted in English
- Design and implement new features as well as look after maintenance of existing features within the product code base
- Work closely with other team members to devise solutions to code and architectural challenges
- Create solutions utilizing Java 11, Hibernate, and Jenkins X
- Ensure that the result of your work meets the agreed requirements and high-quality standards
- Write clean, scalable, and unit-tested code
- Engage in discussions about technical solutions
What is to expect at Helmes
- Supplementary health insurance
- Personal mentor, a very supportive team, and a significant degree of autonomy with great responsibility
- Training and self-development opportunities
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
Hiring for this position is ongoing and may close before the deadlineJoin Helmes People