The project is focused on helping job seekers to share their background with their future employers easily and accurately within minutes.
Work is exclusively with SaaS services and cloud providers without on-prem solutions. There is an opportunity of creating infrastructure parts from scratch using de facto standard tools, as well as offering your own solutions and create Proof-of-concept with new ones.
Stack: Java, GCP, Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, Linux, Docker, Gitlab CI.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of
- Help with Proof of Concept creation. Solution comparison documentation creation.
- Development of existing application deployment to Kubernetes.
- Close cooperation in a DevOps team on migration tasks.
- Contribution in a decision making or direction (involvement in Proof of Concept creation).
- Setup security and monitoring tools on the infrastructure level.
- Automate operation, provisioning, installation, and monitoring of all components.
- Maintain current deployment process and support company operation for all applications and customers.
You are a great addition to the team with
- Mid to Senior-level specialist with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with clouds: AWS or GCP, nice to have Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, and bash.
- Nice to have – Java programming skills.
- English: B2 +/ C1
What to expect in Helmes
- Great opportunity to work on an impactful project with a splendid team
- Personal mentor
- Supported hybrid working
- Training and self-development opportunities
- A large degree of engagement and possibilities to influence, a great responsibility and a very supportive team
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, billiards, etc.)
- Read more about why Helmes is a good place to work
Join the Helmes family!Apply