Are you passionate about ensuring software quality and reliability through cutting-edge automation?
Do you have a knack for breaking code and finding innovative ways to make it bulletproof?
If so, we invite you join our talented and experienced Helmes’ team as a QA Automation Engineer who’s equally interested in code writing.
You have an opportunity to create value in an impactful project for Estonia
Experience a supportive environment with a great team
Discover great growth opportunities and freedom to express your ideas, supported by excellent mentoring
We are looking for
- 2+ years of working experience as a QA Engineer/Software Developer
- Experience with Java applications and test automation
- Very good Estonian and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Precise and detail-oriented attitude, yet being curious about the bigger picture of the customer’s business
- Willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Team player who values courage, honesty and efficiency
You will be doing
- Writing code (50%) and testing (50%) to guarantee software reliability
- Creating an understanding of the customer’s business process
- Influence the software development process to prioritize quality
- Contribute to the growth of our technology stack and best practices
- Supplementary health insurance
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
Hiring for this position is ongoing and the position may close before the deadline.
So take the first step towards a new adventure now!Start Here