We are looking for a Kotlin Developer to join us. Our technology stack includes cloud technologies like Google Cloud Platform and AWS, Kotlin, React, PostgreSQL and more.
Collaborate with our talented team, leverage your skills, and build high-quality cloud-native solutions that simplify complex things, embrace digital innovation, and are sustainable along the way.
We are happy to tell you more about it!Join Helmes people!
Showcase your expertise as a talented developer but also utilize your exceptional business analysis skills to engage with clients.
Work on a system that includes many different functionalities from time-critical core business processes, to complex business logic, and sophisticated integrations with third-party partners and our own public API.
The team’s core values include honesty, transparency, courage, and trust. With the thrive of being better every day, we create value for our customers and their customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Jun to mid in Kotlin or Java, experience with React
- Ready to face the clients’ business with the right attitude and enjoy speaking along in creating a high-quality product
- Team player who is caring towards the team, the clients, and the experience of the end-users
- Estonian and English language skills, both written and spoken
- Prior experience with PHP is a plus
- Supplementary health insurance
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
We might fill the position earlier than the stated deadline, so we encourage early applications to ensure full considerationApply now!