Are you a Java developer with experience in Angular?
Are you looking for a stable work environment with a clear product roadmap and the opportunity to create innovative solutions?
If so, then join our team at Helmes! We are looking for a full stack developer to help us build a mission-critical large enterprise solution for one of the biggest logistics companies in the world.
The main technologies used are
Java 17, Spring Boot, TypeScript, Angular, Gradle, Jenkins, Hibernate, and Postgres.Join our team at Helmes!
Product: an innovative comprehensive core platform that facilitates digital service delivery to customers, action-triggering, -taking and -tracing for operations, and collaboration with partners.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as full stack developer: Java, Spring Boot, and Angular
- good spoken and written English
- skills with Gradle, Jenkins, Hibernate, Postgres
- keen on learning and exploring modern technologies/solutions in the market
- team player with effective communication skills
- work in an agile team and in close collaboration with a customer who is very tech-savvy and a joy to work with;
- be a part of building a mission-critical large enterprise solution for one of the biggest logistics companies in the world;
- learn much about the logistics domain work in a product team of 15 people where decisions are made as a team and all ideas for improvement are more than welcome;
- work in a stable environment with a clear product roadmap and create solutions using innovative technologies.
- Supplementary health insurance
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
- Read more about why Helmes is a good place to work
you have a high level of independence and freedom of choice
we believe that diverse teams drive innovation and excellence
we welcome all applicants regardless of gender, race, religion, or background