We are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our talented team.
Perfect opportunity to work on challenging and influential project.
With Helmes, you have a high level of independence and freedom of choice.
- Build influential solutions for business critical services
- Work with the ecosystem of different information systems
- Create solutions using Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Docker, Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Work in an agile team and in close collaboration with a client who has a great vision and plan for the future
- Be a good mentor for your team
We are looking for:
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Java developer
- Very good Estonian and English, both written and spoken
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Caring for the team, the partners, the clients, and the experience of end-users
- Ability to solve complex technical tasks independently
- Quick learning capabilities, strong analytical skills
- Personal mentor, a very supportive team and a large degree of autonomy, a great responsibility
- Training and self-development opportunities
- Supplementary health insurance
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, billiards, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team trainings, hikes and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala