As a Team Lead at Helmes, you will lead a talented team working on an influential project making waves internationally.
So, if you are ready to take on this epic adventure, join Helmes as a Team Lead. We cannot wait to see what you will accomplish!Join Helmes team here
The best part? You would have the freedom to use your creativity and unleash your inner entrepreneur.
As a Team Lead, you have the power to guide your team towards success and create the best solutions possible.
We believe teamwork makes the dream work, and you will be the glue that holds everything together.
In your role as a Team Lead, you will be
- Leading a software development team and projects:
- Being a cheerleader for your team, keeping them motivated and helping them grow.
- Ensure your team has the resources to succeed – like tech, competencies & capacity.
- Keep an eye on your team’s performance and always look for ways to make things better.
- Staying on top of the finances, incl. monthly billing and reporting.
- Being the go-to person for communication – keeping everyone in the loop and building good relationships with clients, vendors and partners.
- Supporting the Business Unit Leader in sales and attracting new clients by drafting offers and other related tasks.
- Collaborating on developing and enhancing Helmes’ tools, processes and best practices.
We are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience managing software development projects in the past 2 years.
- A knack for leading teams and projects and making people feel inspired.
- Good influencing skills – the ability to inspire, lead, persuade and negotiate.
- A willingness to take responsibility and follow through on commitments.
- Experience managing finances and budgets at the unit level.
- Great communication skills in both Estonian and English, spoken and written.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to think like an entrepreneur.
Take the first step towards a new adventureStart Here