We are developing business-critical platforms in the cloud, processing a high volume of events, managing large datasets, and implementing complex business logic. Our technology stack includes cloud technologies like Google Cloud Platform and AWS, Kotlin, React, PostgreSQL, Geoserver, Rabbit MQ, PHP, and more. We are happy to tell you more about it!Apply
As a Software Developer, You will be:
- Developing automated business-critical platforms for our partners
- Coming up with innovative solutions to complex business requirements
- Using a multitude of different (cloud) technologies
- Working in a team of professional colleagues in a startup-like environment.
We are looking for a Software Developer with the following:
- Mid to senior in Kotlin (or Java and wish to move to Kotlin), experience with React, cloud technologies, and GIS is a plus
- Team player who is caring towards the team, the clients, and the experience of the end-users
- Focus on building a high-quality product that meets the agreed requirements
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with business-critical back-end systems and more sophisticated architecture is a big plus as we develop business-critical back-end systems.
What´s in it for You as a Software Developer?
- Interesting work full of challenges and learning
- Personal development plan to reach your maximum potential (training, courses, seminars)
- Dedicated, highly skilled professional mentor, plus support and mentoring from the team
- Well-executed agile work methods and matured processes
- Motivation scheme that, in addition to a competitive salary, includes participation in profits generated by the team
- Health and inspiration-enhancing environment in our Ülemiste City office in Tallinn
- Free parking space next to the office in Ülemiste City
- Fun team and company events – e.g., Helmes Summerdays 2022, New Year Gala
- Read why Helmes is a great place to work and look at what it would be like to work at Helmes.