Helping people to stay secure is your passion!
You are curious. You like to discover, investigate and be hands-on in information security.
You want to learn and grow professionally and also support people around you to do the same.
If you recognized yourself,
then join Helmes as a Security Analyst.
As a Security Analyst you will be in charge of
- Security monitoring, event evaluation, triage, and incident response together with the IT team
- Reviewing vulnerability scans and assessments, investigating circumstances, and providing information to relevant stakeholders
- Managing and configuring security monitoring tools
- Contributing to the Information Security Management System development within the area of your expertise
You are a great addition to the team when you have
- Understanding of information security tools, techniques, and controls
- Awareness of cybersecurity threats, attack techniques and actors
- Basic understanding of operating systems, cloud computing, network devices, firewalls, web proxies, antivirus systems, IDS/IPS, data loss prevention, and vulnerability assessment tools
- Basic understanding of identity and access control
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
It is highly regarded if you happen to have
- Hands-on experience with SIEM technologies and Microsoft Security Portals
- Scripting skills in PowerShell, Python and/or BASH
- Knowledge of extracting the Indicators of Compromise (IoC) and how to leverage this information to enhance the security monitoring capability
- Experience on malware analysis and/or network/endpoint forensics techniques/processes
- Experience with operating phishing awareness campaigns
- Experience with data visualization tools
- A large degree of autonomy and a very supportive team
- Training and self-development opportunities
- Supplementary health insurance
- Sports compensation and the opportunity to engage in different activities
- Cozy office at Ülemiste City and free parking
- Comforts of the hybrid work
- Awesome events
- Humour saves the day every time, and colleagues’ praise is better than payday!
- We do not like stupid work – so we work to automate.
- Sometimes we just get together for a day or two and talk the world into a better place – can you feel it – we just did it at the beginning of July!
- We are different, and it makes us great – some examples: Innovation can come from arguments and stubbornest, different experiences, honest outbursts, and the joint good feeling – we do care!
- Some of us are sporty (volleyball, orienteering, gym, jogging, yoga, cycling) and others are not – that’s fine!
- Some of us like to talk – some like to listen – some like to act.
- Food is essential fuel, and we like to eat often together – meals vary from vegan-chicken wraps to meat-lovers pizzas and from fancy restaurants to local food booths, and sometimes we just take homemade things into the office kitchen or park outside.
- Some of us love to travel and others not so much – still, all of us love our team events, and the location may be surprising!
Join our Helmes family!Apply Here