Join our talented and experienced Helmes’ team as a Manual Software Tester. Be part of influential and challenging projects!
You have an opportunity to create value in impactful projects for Estonian people and our international partners in the Netherlands and France.
Experience a supportive environment with a great team in our comfortable Tallinn office.
Discover great growth opportunities and freedom to express your ideas, supported by excellent mentoring.
You are a great addition to the team with
- 1,5 years of working experience as a Software Tester
- Very good Estonian and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Precise and detail-oriented attitude, yet being curious about the bigger picture of the customer’s business
- Willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Team player who values courage, honesty and efficiency
In your role as a Manual Software Tester, you will
- Ensure delivery quality
- Create an understanding of the customer’s business process
- Test our own and third-party web services / APIs
- Create bug tasks for developers
- Perform regression testing after bugs are resolved
- Offer customer support with a client-side team
- Document the completed work, and when needed, update the analysis (Confluence, Jira)
- Supplementary health insurance
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
Apply now! The hiring for this position is ongoing and the position may be filled before the deadline.Start Here