Calling all mid-level Java developers!
Linda’s talented team is on the lookout for fresh talent. Seize the amazing opportunity to dive right into impactful project from the get-go, shaping the lives of every Estonian.
Let’s create an impactful future together!
The best part? You have the freedom to express your ideas and contribute in the early stages of a project!
Experience supportive environment, with a team that is often seen working at our Tallinn office. Our team and enjoyable office are worth surviving morning traffic jams for.
Discover incredible growth opportunities and the chance to contribute to other captivating projects!
We are looking for
- At least 3 years of experience as a Java developer
- Quick learning capabilities, strong analytical skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Goal-oriented team player
- Very good Estonian and English, both written and spoken
In your role as a Java Developer, you will
- Build influential solutions for proactive services
- Create technical modernization of the portal and micro front-end capabilities
- Develop applications using Java, Angular, PostgreSQL, REST, Kubernetes, Grafana etc
- Collaborate closely in an agile team
- Supplementary health insurance
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
Take the first step towards a new adventureStart Here