Our team of data analysts and data engineers is growing. We’re looking for a leader who will bring our offering to the next level. You will have a high level of independence, freedom of choice and the possibility to release your entrepreneurial potential and leadership skills.
If you feel you lack either leadership or data credentials but excel in the other, don’t hesitate to apply!Join Helmes Team
What our data analytics & engineering unit does
- We work with different customers in the finance, e-commerce, and mobility sectors, primarily in Nordics and Western Europe.
- We set up data warehouses, ETL/ELT processes and do business analytics. But the sky is the limit. Under your leadership, we can explore other areas such as AI or ML.
- We mostly work with cloud solutions using tools such as Snowflake and Databricks.
- We’re a friendly team of international specialists who help and mentor each other.
As Head of Data Engineering & Analytics, You will be
- Making decisions on how to tweak and expand our offering.
- Figuring out sales strategy and handling execution.
- Building and managing customer relationships.
- Managing the data team: hiring, motivation, personal development, and training planning for the specialists.
- Working together with Helmes marketing department to create marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for financial planning of the unit.
- Consulting customers on different data solutions.
- Doing technical project work as much as your competencies and time allow.
We are looking for
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience in leading a (project) team either formally or informally.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken. Knowing Estonian is a big plus.
- Interest in data engineering and related domains.
- It’s a plus if you have experience working as a data engineer / data analyst / BI analyst or similar.
In Helmes you will have
- High degree of autonomy in decision-making, team development and strategy.
- Hybrid work possibility.
- Professional, friendly, and dedicated team.
- Flexibility in designing your career based on your wishes, potential and ambition.
- Motivation package that rewards entrepreneurship.
- A healthy and inspiring environment in our Tallinn or Tartu office.
- Strong support and very good opportunities to grow professionally.
- Many health- and sports-related benefits.
- Free parking in Ülemiste City.
- Read why Helmes is a great place to work.
Kindly be aware that recruitment for this role is ongoing and may conclude before the deadline.
Act promptly to ensure your consideration.Join Helmes, Apply Today