Do you have strong analytical skills and thrive on tackling new challenges? Are you looking for an opportunity to be a technical leader and a role model for a dedicated team? Do you value effective communication and teamwork?
Join Helmes as a Technical Lead and take on this exciting challenge today!Apply now!
You are a great addition to the team with:
- 9+ years of experience in the Software development industry. At least 3 years of experience as an Architect or Tech Lead.
- Experience with micro-services based architecture and strong experience with AWS technologies.
- Experience leading and mentoring other developers (from junior to senior level).
- Ability to solve complex technical tasks independently and be responsible for the technical solution and quality.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Proactive, confident, constructive and rational attitude.
- Excellent English both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Estonian language
- Experience with SaaS projects
As a Technical Lead you will:
- Participate in the clients’ meetings to understand the client’s new business needs, including their technical capabilities and infrastructure
- Advise the client on how to solve their business needs through IT and introduce the different technical options
- Supervise the team from a technical perspective, lead the code review and development implementation process
- Monitor technical tasks and look for optimization and continuous improvement opportunities in the development processes and the system
- Take ownership of the product’s subcomponents, including functional specifications and non-functional requirements, technical design and implementation
- Design the solution architecture, systems and integrations
- Communicate (to the team and client) the architectural requirements, solutions, and decisions
- Lead and carry out technical risk management
- Be hands-on with coding
A large degree of autonomy
Good location (Ülemiste City)
Challenging tech stack
Agile working processes
Partnership with the customer
Platform/product development team
Hobbies of the team
What is to expect at Helmes
- Strong support and very good opportunities to grow professionally
- Well-executed agile work methods and mature processes
- Motivating salary respective to your expertise and contribution
- A healthy and inspiring environment in our Tallinn or Tartu office
- Many health- and sports-related benefits
- We believe that diverse teams drive innovation and excellence
- We are committed to diversity and equality and welcome all applicants regardless of gender, race, religion, or background.
- Read why Helmes is a great place to work