Join Helmes as a Team Lead of talented specialists working on one of Estonia’s biggest and most influential projects.
You will have a high level of independence, freedom of choice and the possibility to release your entrepreneurial potential and team leadership skills.
Does inspiring your team, caring for the client and delivering the best solutions speak to you…
As a Team Lead, You will be
- Responsible for leading a software development team and projects:
- Leading your people: motivation, performance and development
- Planning resources: technical, competencies & capacities
- Managing team performance and continuous improvements
- Plan the finances of the team, incl. monthly billing and reporting
- Manage communication within the team, client cooperation, vendors and partners
- Support business unit leader in sales and bringing in new clients/work (participate in drafting offers etc.)
- Collaborate on developing and growing Helmes – our tools, processes, best practices etc.
We are looking for
- 2 or more years of experience as a software development project manager within the last 2 years
- Willingness to become an inspiring leader with a focus on people and talent
- Ability and willingness to influence – inspire, lead, persuade, negotiate
- Willingness to take responsibility and meet taken commitments
- Experience with finances and budgeting at the unit level
- Excellent Estonian and English both written and spoken
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What’s In It for You As a Team Lead?
- Professional, dedicated team with an agile mindset
- Strong support and mentoring
- Flexibility in designing your career based on your wishes, potential and ambition
- Motivation package that rewards entrepreneurship and excellent contribution both for you and your team
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere
Come and join HelmesApply Now