We are seeking an experienced System Analyst.
You have an excellent opportunity to actively participate in a project which helps Estonian companies to develop and thereby grow the Estonian economy.
Let’s create an impactful future together!
We are looking for
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Analyst
- Very good Estonian, and English, both written and spoken
- Efficiency in translating business needs into technical specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Care about open and honest communication and feedback
- Attentive toward your team, partners, clients and experience of end-users
In your role as a System Analyst, you are in charge of
- Developing a data model in cooperation with the architect and creating prototypes
- Participating in project and task planning, assigning action points to the team, the client, and the partners
- Participating in overall communication and workshops with the client, partners and development team
- Understanding the client’s business goals, needs and success criteria in order to come up with the best technical solutions together with the team
- Supplementary health insurance
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, billiards, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team trainings, hikes and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
- Read more about why Helmes is a good place to work
Our employees often describe Helmes as a place where they grow both professionally and personally. We care about people and invest in long-term relationships.
We believe that the mental, physical, and emotional well-being of our employees is the very foundation of our best-in-class service.
You will have flexibility in designing your career based on your wishes, potential, and ambition, including training or mentorship opportunities.
Take the first step towards a new adventureStart Here