Do you plan, visualise and define new user and service experiences for breakfast?
Do you know design research techniques and service design methodologies in your sleep?
Do you breathe Design Thinking?
Can you handle projects throughout their lifecycle – from the initial assessment and research phase to the final delivery?
If yes, then you are probably in the right place because Helmes is looking for someone whose undercover life goal is to make the world a little better via design.
As A Senior Service Designer You will:
- Plan and manage the design research activities, plan and execute system mapping, customer journeys, scenarios and service specifications.
- Analyse research data, by identifying and generating meaningful insights and behavioural patterns.
- Work closely with the clients, product owners, visual and user experience designers – the whole team 🙂
- Create, manage and lead the user research and service design process (workshops, strategy documentations, estimations, roadmapping
You are a great addition to the team with:
- Minimum of 4+ years experience designing complex service design systems
- Relevant university or vocational school degree
- A background in visual and UX design will be considered as a plus
- Full working proficiency in English. Estonian would be a big plus
- Solid background in service and strategic design and still passionate for more human-centered service design and UX challenges.
- Strong skills in conducting and synthesising research, insights and findings and speaking about them to different audiences
- Strong skills in structuring and visualising journey maps, service ideation, concept communication and specification
What to expect in Helmes:
- You get to create strong products
- You get to work on projects for big clients
- You get to be involved in the full life-cycle of any digital product
- You get to be independent, have freedom of choice and giving input as well as making decisions
- You get a motivation package
- You get to work in a supporting and pleasant atmosphere
- You get to work in a company which is flexible in designing your career based on your wishes, potential, and ambition
- Fun team trainings, hikes and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days 2022
- Read more about why Helmes is a good place to work
Join the Helmes family!JOIN US