Project: Saas Platform aimed on analytics and big data transformation.
- Develop End-to-end features from design to implementation and Deployment of our core product
- Provide innovative solutions for complex issues.
- Work and collaborate with Software engineers, Architects, Product managers and DevOps to create an amazing product
- Inspire others, lead by example, and strive for excellence.
- 5+ years of experience with backend development
- Proficiency in Python, Go or Java.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as Docker, MongoDB, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch/Druid.
- Experience with at least one of the Cloud DWH / Data Lake Engine such as Athena, Spark, Redshift, BigQuery, and Snowflake.
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Fast learner, able to adapt to new technologies.
- Very good communication skills.
- English – Upper-Intermediate and higher.
- Experience in building and maintaining Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of DWH design patterns.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage);
- Comfortable working place in the city centre: well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working at the company);
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com