Are you passionate about perfecting software through advanced automation?
Do you love finding ingenious ways to make code rock-solid?
If the answer is YES, we want you on our Helmes team!
We’re seeking a QA Automation Engineer to tackle exciting global projects.Join Helmes
Thoughtfully crafted onboarding program
Have an opportunity to create value in a significant international project
We are looking for
- 3+ years of working experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience with Java applications and test automation
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Precise and detail-oriented attitude, yet being curious about the bigger picture of the customer’s business
- Willingness to learn and take responsibility
- Team player who values courage, honesty, and efficiency
Nice to have: Cypress, JUnit, Mockito, Postman, Gherkin & Cucumber, Graylog, Jira, Macen
You will be doing
- Combining manual (50%) and automated (50%) testing to ensure software reliability
- Developing test plans and sets for new features, and providing result reports
- Generating X-ray test tickets for automation
- Guiding team in QA best practices
- Monitoring and enhancing test results and coverage
- Defining and ensuring AC completion for tasks
- Collaborating with the Product Owner and Technical Lead for clear ticket definitions
- Supplementary health insurance
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
Hiring for this position is ongoing, and it may be filled before the deadline. So, why wait? Begin your new adventure today!Want to Apply!