Helmes is actively seeking a passionate Lead Developer who is looking for an opportunity to be a technical leader and a role model for a dedicated team.
You have an amazing opportunity to lead the development of an IoT solution for a valued long-term private client.
If you have expertise in both .NET and Java, along with prior experience in a technical leadership role or a strong desire to advance into a leadership position, then look no further!Join Helmes
We are looking for
- 5+ years of experience as a C#/.NET Lead Developer/ Tech Lead or a Senior Developer with aspirations of becoming a Lead Developer
- Experience with Java
- Highly skilled developer and ready to be a role model for our other developers
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Quick learning capabilities, strong analytical skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
As a Lead Developer you will
- Participate in the clients’ meetings to understand the client’s new business needs, including their technical capabilities and infrastructure
- Advise the client on how to solve their business needs through IT and introduce the different technical options
- Supervise the team from a technical perspective, lead the code review and development implementation process
- Monitor technical tasks and look for optimization and continuous improvement opportunities in the development processes and the system
- Take ownership of the product’s subcomponents, including functional specifications and non-functional requirements, technical design and implementation
- Design the solution architecture, systems and integrations
- Communicate (to the team and client) the architectural requirements, solutions, and decisions
- Lead and carry out technical risk management
- Be hands-on with coding
About the technical stack
On the backend, we are using .NET and Java, while our front end is done by Angular and React. Our data management process is driven by SQL Server, accompanied by Redis instances for caching.
In the realm of DevOps, we’re utilizing Github Actions and the scalability of Kubernetes to orchestrate the release and management of our Springboot microservices. Our observability with Prometheus and Grafana provides insights into system metrics, and Splunk offering logging capabilities.
- Supplementary health insurance
- Personal mentor, a very supportive team and a large degree of autonomy with great responsibility
- Training and self-development opportunities
- An inspiring work environment that we have taken into account for both mental and physical health
- Opportunity to engage in different sports (volleyball, football, badminton, etc.) and sports compensation
- Fun team training, hikes, and other events, as well as spectacular activities across Helmes – e.g. Helmes Summer Days, New Year Gala
Hiring for this position is ongoing and the position may close before the deadline.
So take the first step towards a new adventure now!Start Here