A platform for pre-employment background screening.
Technological stack of the project:
Java 8, spring, hibernate, SQL, Apache Camel, MS Azure, Jenkins, Git, Maven.
- Take ownership of product subcomponents including functional specification, design & implementation.
- Assist in the development of implementation schedules for owned sub components.
- Develop maintain and extend assigned software modules within schedule constraints using the company accepted coding practices.
- Specify and perform unit testing of developed software modules.
- Fix bugs in software modules as necessary.
- Assist publications department as required to document the product.
- Assist QA engineers as required to develop of test plans and isolate software faults.
- Lead a department code review.
- 5+ years developing software using Java.
- Experience working with Cloud solutions (Azure) and Containers (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Experience designing the software architecture of mission-critical enterprise systems.
- Should possess excellent debugging skills, should be able to analyse threads dumps, GC, Memory leaks.
- DB Knowledge: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Unit and Integration tests experience.
- Excellent OOP skills.
- Experience working with CICD, GIT, Jira, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Very good soft skills, Teamwork and adaptability to challenges.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage);
- Comfortable working place in the city centre: well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working at the company);
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.