As A Team Leader You will be:
- Building a meaningful customer relationship, offering enriching cooperation experience
- Managing projects & leading teams with good results in software quality, customer satisfaction, end-user experience and process efficiency
- Inspiring and developing people as individuals as well as a team
- Pushing for maximum efficiency and agility
- Managing the finances of your team
- Risk management of the team and projects
- Meeting the growing needs of the client and focusing on new opportunities
- Taking responsibility for expanding business and team in cooperation with Helmes Business Area Leader
We are looking for a Team Leader Who Has:
- Solid experience in project management, preferably in software development or other relevant fields with similar responsibilities
- Overall understanding of the software development process
- Experience in leading a (project) team, willingness to become an inspiring leader with a focus on people and talent
- A good relationship with facts and numbers – basic understanding and interest of finances and budgeting, good financial discipline, general curiosity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability and willingness to influence – inspire, lead, persuade, negotiate
- Excellent Estonian and English both written and spoken
- Good Russian language skills
- Willingness to take responsibility and meet taken commitments
What’s in it for you as a Team Leader?
- Independence, freedom of choice and possibility to release your entrepreneurial potential and team leadership skills.
- A professional dedicated team with an agile mindset
- Strong support and mentoring, established processes
- Motivation package that rewards entrepreneurship and excellent contribution both for you and your team
- Supporting and pleasant atmosphere
- Free parking space next to office
- Flexibility in designing your career based on your wishes, potential and ambition
Deadline for applications: 05.10.2020
Join Helmes As An Entrepreneurial Team Leader!
Helmes is an international software house headquartered in Tallinn Ülemiste City, with clients across all of Europe. The long-term success of Helmes is built on lasting partnerships that bring about tangible business gains for our clients.