As a Senior System Analyst You will be doing:
- Understanding clients business goals, needs and success criteria in order to come up with the best technical solutions together with the team
- Designing, planning and leading the research and analysis process
- Gathering, clarifying, analyzing and specifying requirements, user stories, creating technical documentation and UI prototypes
- Facilitating overall communication and doing workshops with the client, partners and development team
- Participating in project and task planning, assigning action points to the team, the client and partners
- Testing developed functionality for acceptance
We are looking for a Senior System Analyst Who Has:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, System Analyst or Product Owner in software-based product development or similar field
- Having proven experience in the agile delivery model as a Business Analyst, System Analyst or Product Owner
- Higher education in IT or business
- Excellent English and Estonian language skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills – a very good listener and presenter
- Interested in the trends of technology and new business models, applying new technologies and implementing new solutions
- Caring towards the team, the partners, the clients and the experience of end-users
What’s in it for you as a Senior System Analyst at Helmes?
- Focus on continuous improvement
- The possibility to keep in good shape working closely with partners who have a great vision, expertise and high expectations
- Motivation scheme that in addition to competitive wages includes participation in profits generated by the team
- A large degree of autonomy, a great responsibility and a supportive technical team consisting of good and motivated experts
- Free parking space next to the office
- Health and inspiration enhancing the environment in our Tallinn office
Apply Now To Become A Senior System Analyst At Helmes In Our Tallinn Office!
Helmes is an international software house headquartered in Tallinn Ülemiste City, with clients across all of Europe. The long-term success of Helmes is built on lasting partnerships that bring about tangible business gains for our clients.