We are looking for
- 3+ years of work experience in testing
- Quick learner, with strong analytical skill
- Proactive, confident, constructive and rational attitudes
- Excellence in English both written and spoken
- Interest and willingness to learn and acquire new knowledge in the field of testing
You will be doing
- Identifying and analyzing the testing necessities
- Preparing test plans and describing test cases
- Understanding and testing the business process systems
- Create tasks for developers on the basis of errors found
- Document the completed work, upgrade the analysis requirements (Confluence, Jira)
- Participating in the QA process for the development and optimization (root cause analysis, statistics)
- Ability to work in a very good team who genuinely cares for the client and has a strong sense of ownership
- Well-established agile processes and lean approach to development
- Motivation scheme that in addition to competitive wages includes participation in profits generated by the team
- The opportunity to be part of a motivated team who creates a successful, meaningful and commercially beneficial solutions
- House full of good people, health and inspiration enhancing environment
About Helmes Belarus:
Helmes Bel is a part of Estonian company Helmes. In early 2009 a branch in Minsk was opened and currently it has more than 100 employees.
Our customer is one of the core brands in the business worldwide and employees over 2000 people in more than 60 countries across 6 continents.
Join Helmes In Minsk AS A QA Engineer!