As A Senior C#/.Net Developer You will be doing:
- Researching and choosing optimal technologies and interoperability (platforms, components, frameworks, databases)
- Analysing and defining non-functional requirements (security, availability, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, reliability, auditing and logging, testability etc.)
- Designing architecture, system and integrations
- Communicating and clarifying the architectural requirements, solutions and decisions to the development team, partners and the client
- Being responsible for technical solution and release quality
- Following agile and lean methodologies in development
We are looking for A Senior C#/.Net Developer With:
- 4+ years of experience in .NET C# web development using relational databases
- Respect for testing (unit, service, integration), test automation
- Interest or experience in cloud technologies and hybrid mobile frameworks
- Quick learning capabilities, strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Estonian language skill is a bonus!
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Proactive, confident, constructive and rational attitude
What´s To Expect As A Senior C#/.Net Developer At Helmes:
- Interesting C# and .Net development work full of challenges and learning
- Mentoring, support and personal development plan to reach your maximum potential
- Well-executed agile work methods and mature processes
- Motivating salary respective to your expertise and contribution
- Health and inspiration enhancing environment
Join Helmes As A Senior C#/.Net Developer In Our Tallinn Office!
Helmes is an international software house headquartered in Tallinn, with clients across all of Europe. The long-term success of Helmes is built on lasting partnerships that bring about tangible business gains for our clients.