Project description: the world’s leading cloud-based remote simultaneous interpretation solution that enables interpreters to work from anywhere, anytime.
Tech stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Postgre, RabbitMQ, Redis, Shedlock, JUnit, Swagger, OpenAPI. Infrastructure deployed on AWS cloud. CI/CD: Jenkins; Source Code Repository in Github.
- Java 3+ years of experience.
- Spring Boot knowledge.
- Experience with building Rest APIs.
Good to have:
- DB, SQL skills.
- Spring frameworks.
- Experience with building microservices.
- Experience with Spring Security / OAUTH.
- Team-player is a must.
- Communication skills (mid+ level).
- Client-oriented mindset.
- Spoken: intermediate and up.
- Written: intermediate.
- Understanding: excellent.
- Building, developing, and deploying scalable Java microservices for an existing project.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Documenting your code, APIs and designs.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure projects meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Performing code reviews. Delivering optimized and reliable code.
- Improving application performance and architecture.
- Troubleshooting and investigating bottlenecks.
- Integrating with 3rd part systems.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person.
- Free Schengen visa.
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage).
- Comfortable working place in the city centre : well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working in the company).
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks).
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses.
- Fitness compensation.
- Free certification.
- Participation in international conferences.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com