A platform for developing, accessing and sharing information and knowledge on OECD’s work-in-progress prior to publication. It contains all OECD official documents, information and documents related to official meetings as well as access to policy communities for easier collaboration with peers.
Technologies: Java 8/11;
Rest API, asynchronous, event-driven apps and other;
Nice to have: Marklogic or no-SQL equivalent.
- Building, developing and deploying Java and React components for our framework.
- Writing simple, maintainable, idiomatic and high-quality code.
- Documenting your code, APIs and designs – where appropriate. Implement unit and integration tests.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure projects meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Performing code reviews.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work autonomously, organize and prioritize work.
- English level: B2+ (speaking and writing)
- Experience in Agile ceremonies
- Ability to ramp-up easily on new technologies
We offer :
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Great opportunity for professional grow.
- Remote/hybrid work.
- Paid vacations: 24 working days
- Health insurance
- Sports and glasses compensation
- Corporate events& gifts for significant life events.
Join the Helmes family!Apply here