- Being part of new team supporting maintenance of client’s core system and creating new core system for the fin-tech industry.
- Creating back-end and front-end solutions.
- Participating in the design, architecture and delivery of new features, leading software development process.
- Working in an agile team and in close collaboration with the client.
- Experience with the Spring Boot framework.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, React or others.
- Very good knowledge of SQL.
- Event queue and messaging solutions (RabbitMQ).
- Experience in a microservice architecture.
- Knowledge of containerization solutions (Docker), and DevOps knowledge.
- Experience with streamlining CI / CD pipelines.
- Very good communication and collaboration skills, team player.
- Very good knowledge of English language; knowledge of Latvian would be considered as an advantage.
We offer :
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Official employment.
- Remote/hybrid work.
- Paid vacations.
- Great opportunity for professional grow.
- Sport compensation.
- Glasses / contact lenses compensation.
- Gifts for significant life events.
Join the Helmes family!Apply here