Project description: Developing platform for managing intellectual property.
- Ability to iterate quickly.
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript and Angular 8+.
- Well versed with SysOps and DevOps environments
- Experience with CMS tools, like Contentful.
- Great eye for design, animations, and product experience.
- Prioritization of user testing and writing clean, scalable, high-quality code.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to collaborate with a fast-growing team.
- Expert knowledge of modern design principles and best practices.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience creating modern websites from Figma designs and assets.
- English B2.
- Help develop and scale overarching engineering strategy – working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next.
- Work closely with our Product team and other engineers to define features and build powerful and easy to use products.
- Build clean, scalable, and maintainable frontend code that our platform depends on.
- Integrate REST apis for various platforms.
- Utilize the latest standards and principles in modern web development.
- Help create and maintain e2e and unit tests.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person.
- Free Schengen visa.
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage).
- Comfortable working place in the city centre: well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working at the company).
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks).
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses.
- Fitness compensation.
- Free certification.
- Participation in international conferences.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org