We are looking for an experienced DevOps who will help with migration to the cloud infrastructure and then continue to maintain the renewed infrastructure management processes. Experience with a mid or enterprise-size applications is highly preferable.
- Migration of existing application deployment to Kubernetes. All projects size: over 500k code lines;
- Close cooperation in a DevOps team on migration tasks;
- Contribution in a decision making or direction (involvement in Proof of Concept creation);
- Setup security and monitoring tools on the infrastructure level;
- Automate operation, provisioning, installation and monitoring of all components;
- Maintain current deployment process and support company operation for all applications and customers;
- Specialist with 5+ years of experience .
- AWS/Azure, nice to have Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, bash, nice to have – Java.
- English: Intermediate+.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person.
- Free Schengen visa.
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage).
- Comfortable working place in the city center: well-designed non-open space office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per year of working at the company).
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks).
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses.
- Fitness compensation.
- Free certification.
- Participation in international conferences.