the world’s leading cloud-based remote simultaneous interpretation solution that enables interpreters to work from anywhere, anytime. With our product, meeting and event participants can enjoy real-time interpreting in their chosen language – in online platform, app, or just added to Zoom, WebEx & more events.
What challenges do we offer:
With us you will be a part of cross functional agile team and should be ready to handle a variety of tasks within the team. Your main focus will be analysis product and integrations to other products. You will have a good time mostly doing a following things:
- Support Agile Product Owner to gather, refine and prioritize development wishes.
- Anchor requirements and agree launch activities with relevant stakeholders.
- Document and provide input to the team in a form of story-telling and composed Jira tasks.
- Participate in a quality assurance, coordinate business acceptance tests for agreed deliveries.
- Continuously update existing documentation for the system and services in Atlassian Confluence program.
- Participate and follow a relevant development processes together with CFT.
Must to have:
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- General skills of analysis, requirements gathering and formalizing.
- Stakeholders: mapping and managing, informing key persons.
- Great at documenting requirements and systems.
- Proven communication skills, both oral and written.
Nice to have:
- Modelling skills, UML or BPMN.
- Experience or background in interpreting world is a plus.
- Development skills or education is a plus.
- Ability to look behind the UI is expected though.
- Analytical mindset.
- Team-player is a must.
- Excellent communication skills (mid+ level).
- Client-oriented mindset.
- Excellent at self-management (time-management, getting things done).
- Ability to guide other team members is a plus. Leadership skills are welcome.
- Spoken: intermediate+ to advanced.
- Written: intermediate+.
- Understanding: excellent.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage);
- Comfortable working place in the city centre: well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working in the company);
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org