- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles and practices for the delivery of projects.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives with actionable items post releases.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Improve the efficiency of the teams by facilitating their process and removing impediments. Communicate organizational impediments to management.
- Assist the product owners to maintain backlogs to ensure quality refinement and planning sessions.
- Assist with internal communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- On-site customer visit once a quarter.
- Minimum 3 years in IT.
- Certified as SM (PSM 1).
- 2+ years of proven SM work in Agile environment.
- Deep agile understanding, experience with scaling frameworks (e.g. SAFe) will be a big plus.
- English level B2+.
- Know the value of agile metrics and be able to explain them to the team.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills.
- Understanding of negotiation principles to be able to say “No” to stake holders where it’s appropriate.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach:
- – numerous Burn down techniques
- – numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
- Past experience as a team lead or business analyst is preferred.
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence is preffered.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage);
- Comfortable working place in the city centre: well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working at the company);
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.