Helmes is growing rapidly and thus we are on the lookout for a Scrum master to join our talented team and make our auto insurance project stronger.join our team
- Establishing agile values, principles, and practices for the delivery of projects
- Facilitate agile ceremonies
- Improve the efficiency of the teams by facilitating their process and removing impediments. Communicate organizational impediments to management
- Assist the product owners to maintain backlogs to ensure quality refinement and planning sessions
- Assist with internal communication, improving transparency
- Define the delivery process with the customer and set it up with the team
- Delivery planning and tracking
- Project health check
- Minimum 2 years in IT
- Certified as SM (PSM 1)
- 1+ years of proven SM work in an Agile environment
- English level B2
- Knowledge in agile metrics
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Great opportunity for professional growth.
- Remote/hybrid work.
- Paid vacations: 24 working days
- Health insurance
- Sports and glasses compensation
- Corporate events& gifts for significant life events.