As A QA Engineer You will be:
- Designing architecture of automated test framework (Selenium Webdriver/Java)
- Automating scripts development and maintenance
- Engineering automation testing process for web, mobile and desktop applications using different tools, technologies and testing approaches
- Implementing integration in CD process (including CI and test clouds integration)
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer With:
- 2+ years of Web application & QA automation experience (Selenium, TestNG, Allure reporting)
- Basic programming skills on Java
- Excellent knowledge of software testing process, including automation functional testing and quality assurance.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience working within Agile environment
- Upper-intermediate English
- 4+ years of Web/Mobile application automation experience with e.g. Selenium, Appium, Selenide (beneficial)
- Experience working with Ranorex (beneficial)
- Basic programming skills in C# (beneficial)
What´s in it for you as a QA Automation Engineer?
- Interesting QA Automation work full of challenges and learning
- Fun & Exciting Office
- Relocation Assistance
- Support and mentoring to fulfill your potential in software development
- Well-executed agile work methods and matured processes
- Motivation scheme that in addition to competitive wages includes participation in profits generated by the team
- Health and inspiration enhancing environment in our Minsk office
About Helmes Belarus:
Helmes Bel is a part of Estonian company Helmes. In early 2009 a branch in Minsk was opened and currently it has more than 100 employees.
Our customer is one of the core brands in the business worldwide and employees over 2000 people in more than 60 countries across 6 continents.
Join Helmes In Minsk AS A QA Automation Engineer!