Join Helmes as a Microsoft Systems Administrator and become part of a great team of talented people who are proud to support our colleagues in the journey of creating impactful software products all over the globe.Apply
You are a great addition to the team with
- 2+ years of experience as Microsoft Systems Administrator
- Great if your career also involves the role of HELPDESK specialist or similar role
- Experience with some systems and tools mentioned and readiness to take on The Challenge
- Excellent English and Estonian, both written and spoken
Main Systems and Tools
- MS Active Directory
- MS Intune, MS System Center Configuration Manager and JAMF for device management
- MS Intune – Mobile Application Management
- MS M365 Apps (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint etc.)
- MS Power Automate
- MS Servers
- DHCP, IPAM
- Great opportunity to work on impactful services with excellent tools
- A large degree of autonomy and a very supportive team
- Training and self-development opportunities, including personal mentor
- Supplementary health insurance
- Sports compensation and the opportunity to engage in different activities
- Cozy office at Ülemiste City and free parking
- Comforts of the hybrid work
- Awesome events
- Ensure that internal (mainly Microsoft-related) IT services are up and running.
- Translation of the previous sentence – troubleshooting problems that our powerful and brilliant IT specialists could not solve; automating stuff; maintaining, monitoring (etc.) existing services and adding new ones if needed; brainstorming on various topics; other usual things admins do.
- Working in an international team that supports Helmes’ people in more than four countries, we do have hybrid work.. and, because of that, they can be almost anywhere from time to time. But for consolation – so can You!
- Be ready for an exciting job, quickly passing days and learning new things.
- Humour saves the day every time and colleagues’ praise is better than payday!
- We do not like stupid work – so we work to automate.
- Sometimes we just get together for a day or two and talk the world into a better place – can you feel it – we just did it at the beginning of July!
- We are different and it makes us great – some examples: Innovation can come from arguments and stubbornest, different experiences, honest outbursts, and the joint good feeling – we do care!
- Some of us are sporty (volleyball, orienteering, gym, jogging, yoga, cycling) and others are not – that’s fine!
- Some of us like to talk – some like to listen – some like to act.
- Food is essential fuel, and we like to eat often together – meals vary from vegan-chicken wraps to meat-lovers pizzas and from fancy restaurants to local food booths and sometimes we just take homemade things into the office kitchen or park outside.
- Some of us love to travel and others not so much – still, all of us love our team events and the location may be surprising!
Join our Helmes family!Apply Here