Tech stack: Java 11, Spring Boot 3.5.1, mysql/mariadb, rabbitmq, aws s3, redis, feign, gradle, github actions, docker.
- Translate business requirements into technical deliverables.
- Develop additional features on existing applications.
- Migrate legacy applications to the cloud.
- Take ownership of work and see it all the way through the software development life cycle.
- Investigate and resolve defects in the established system.
- Help define non-functional requirements and build systems capable of meeting them.
- Deliver operationally stable software and help ensure uptime.
- Build processes to provide an excellent customer experiencе.
- Deliver API enabled components and microservices.
- Be part of a distributed Agile team and contribute to its success and improvement.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in backend development.
- English level – Upper Intermediate.
- Successfully applied and are enthusiastic about Agile (Scrum).
- High level of independence and autonomy.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage);
- Comfortable working place in the city centre : well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working in the company);
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com