Project: mobile app where user can carry out vehicle receptions in a simple, quick and mobile manner. The condition of the vehicle (including possible damage) is documented with the aid of digital checklists and photos. The advantages are obvious: professional vehicle check, individual advice, early detection and rectification of unknown defects, bundling of necessary jobs into just one appointment and increased vehicle availability (up-time).
- Design test specifications through user stories;
- Test user stories / features as part of sprint activities;
- Use bug tracking tools to report bugs (JIRA if possible);
- Analyses test results and report them to SCRUM roles;
- Be hands on in writing, executing and monitoring automated tests;
- Build tools to support development and business functions;
- Develops internal testing tools (framework) to improve testing quality systems;
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in jeopardy the whole project;
- Work closely with Quality Assurance roles and other departments to ensure quality products with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables;
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile delivery schedule;
- Design test cases and test scenarios to ensure both new and previous features.
- At least 2+ years of experience working full time as a Test Engineer;
- Intermediate+ English level;
- Experience Jenkins or other CI/CD tools;
- Experience testing Restful/Soap Web Services;
- Testing and Defect management tools;
- Passion and commitment to quality.
Nice to have
- Coding skills based on Java;
- Highly experienced with test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation;
- Experience with recent automation Front-end techniques like Selenium Webdriver, Appium or similar;
- Experience with recent automation Back-end techniques like Rest-Assured or similar;
- Testing certificates;
- Agile and /or SCRUM experience;
- Experience in error-guessing, exploratory, or scenario testing;
- Experience with TestRail, Testlink or similar as testing management tool.
- Possibility of working together in the international team with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage);
- Comfortable working place in the city centre: well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working at the company);
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.
Feel free to send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org