Helmes offers an opportunity for a passionate C#/.NET Developer, a team player who would help us build a business-critical component of the client’s business support systems.
Project Domain: Insurance
Our Client is a leading global provider of integrated vehicle lifecycle and fleet management software-as-a-service, data, and services.
VPI product is the data processing software of Market Scan. Market Scan is a well-known brand in the Netherlands industry that functions within the insurance market as a “Hub” between insurers and cover holders.
The system is being rebuilt using new technologies to be available within a Platform that will combine the strengths of all Market Scan Products available.
Back-end: .Net 6, Entity Framework Core, PostgreSQL
Front-end: JS, SCSS, React, Redux, Client component library.
We are looking for a C#/.NET Developer with:
- Solid knowledge in .Net
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in functional development in a microservice architecture
- Ability to discuss with the team lead chosen solutions
- Experience in working according to Scrum
- Good collaborative skills
- Self-driven and innovative
- Effective at time management
- English B2+
What’s to expect as a C#/.NET Developer at Helmes:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- New feature development and integration implementation with 3rd party services.
- Write unit tests.
- Write documentation, and describe decisions in both visuals and text.
- Learn how the system works, find conceptual issues, and propose ways of improvement.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure projects meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Performing code reviews.
- Maintain release activities.
- Read why Helmes is a great place to work
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Official employment or B2B
- Remote/hybrid work.
- Great opportunity for professional grow.
- Medical insurance and sport compensation.
- Corporate events.