BRE (business rules engine) is a customizable workflow system for claims handling between various parties: insurers, assessors, bodyshops, fleet/leasing companies. It automates the claims handling steps using rules that are setup according to the user’s business process: who acts on the claim, what action should be taken and where the claim should be sent.
Technological stack of the project:
- Building, developing and deploying Java and React components for our framework.
- Writing simple, maintainable, idiomatic and high-quality code.
- Documenting your code, APIs and designs – where appropriate. Implement unit and integration tests.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure projects meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Performing code reviews.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in building apps using ReactJs framework.
- Ability to organize, and prioritize work.
- English level: intermediate.
- Enthusiasm for Agile development and experience in one of the Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
We offer :
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Official employment.
- Remote/hybrid work.
- Paid vacations.
- Great opportunity for professional grow.
- Sport compensation.
- Glasses / contact lenses compensation.
- Gifts for significant life events