As a Junior System Analyst You will be doing:
- Understanding clients business goals, needs and success criteria in order to come up with the best technical solutions together with the team
- Gathering, clarifying, analyzing and specifying requirements, user stories, creating technical documentation and UI prototypes
- Participating in overall communication and workshops with the client, partners and development team
- Assigning action points to the team, the client and partners
- Testing developed functionality for acceptance
We are looking for a Junior System Analyst Who Has:
- At least 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Product Owner in software-based product development or similar field
- Interest to learn and improve continuously
- Excellent communication skills in English and Estonian language
- Interested in the trends of technology and new business models, applying new technologies and implementing new solutions
- Caring towards the team, the partners, the clients and the experience of end-users
- Higher education in IT or business is a bonus!
What’s in it for you as a Junior System Analyst at Helmes?
- Focus on continuous improvement – this role will be mentored by Senior Analyst and Team Leader
- The possibility to keep in good shape working closely with partners who have a great vision, expertise and high expectations
- Motivation scheme that in addition to competitive wages includes participation in profits generated by the team
- A large degree of autonomy, a great responsibility and a supportive technical team consisting of good and motivated experts
- Free parking space next to the office
- Health and inspiration enhancing the environment in our soon to be opened Tartu Office. Read more about the environment.
Deadline for applications: 18.12.2019
Apply Now To Become A Junior System Analyst At Helmes In Our Soon to be opened Tartu Office!
Helmes is an international software house headquartered in Tallinn Ülemiste City, with clients across all of Europe. The long-term success of Helmes is built on lasting partnerships that bring about tangible business gains for our clients.