BRE (business rules engine)
is a customizable workflow system for claims handling between various parties: insurers, assessors, bodyshops, fleet/leasing companies. It automates the claims handling steps using rules that are setup according to the user’s business process: who acts on the claim, what action should be taken and where the claim should be sent.
- Building, developing and deploying Java and React components for our framework.
- Writing simple, maintainable, idiomatic and high-quality code.
- Documenting your code, APIs and designs – where appropriate. Implement unit and integration tests.
- Coordinating cross-functionally to ensure projects meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Performing code reviews.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience. At least 3 years in backend.
- Experience in building apps using ReactJs framework.
- Ability to organize, and prioritize work.
- English level: intermediate.
- Enthusiasm for Agile development and experience in one of the Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage);
- Comfortable working place in the city centre: well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working at the company);
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.