We are looking for a Hosting and Operations Team Lead Who will be:
- Responsible for managing the Operations team
- Creating, maintaining and enforcing Operation service principles, routines and processes (SOP-s)
- Enhancing service process management tools
- Planning technical resources, competences, licenses etc necessary for providing main service
- Planning and managing team´s time and capacity resources
- Managing your people: motivation, personal development and training planning for all team members. Helping with recruitments if needed
- Responsible for team communication: regular daily/weekly meetings, minimum annual development talks etc
- Responsible for financial planning (and budgeting) of the team, incl. monthly billing and reporting
- Helping Business Unit Leaders (BUL) in client/sales negotiations, drafting commercial offers, service descriptions etc
- Managing service contracts with customers, vendors and partners
- Planning for and executing the business growth targets of the team together with BUL
As Team Lead You Should Have:
- Experience in project management, preferably in IT
- Overall understanding of IT development and support processes (software development, devops, application management and support, ITIL)
- Experience in leading a (project) team, willingness to become an inspiring leader with focus on people and talent
- Experience with finances and budgeting on unit level
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability and willingness to influence – inspire, lead, persuade, negotiate
- Excellent Estonian and English both written and spoken
- Willingness to take responsibility and meet taken commitments
What’s In It for You As a Team Lead?
- Independence, freedom of choice and possibility to release your entrepreneurial potential and team leadership skills
- Professional dedicated team with agile mindset
- Strong support and mentoring, established processes
- Motivation package that rewards entrepreneurship and excellent contribution both for you and your team
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere
- Flexibility in designing your career based on your wishes, potential and ambition
Our Helmes Operations team is responsible for maintaining and operating core hosting (Linux servers on Nutanix) and connectivity infrastructure (FW) for Helmes development teams in cooperation with Helmes internal IT team and application hosting and maintenance for external customers.
Team consists of 3 System Administrators with overlapping competences and responsibilities. In addition there are 3 externally contracted experts who provide specific services on demand.
Apply Now To Join Helmes as Hosting and Operations Team Lead
Helmes is an international software house headquartered in Tallinn, with clients across all of Europe. The long-term success of Helmes is built on lasting partnerships that bring about tangible business gains for our clients.
*This position is open until filled.