As A Digital Product Designer You will be:
- Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Participating in client meetings and asking the right questions to get correct input
- Carrying out users research (qualitative or quantitative research – interviews, fieldwork, mapping customer journeys, creating personas etc.)
- Prototyping and ideating (wireframes, mockups, sketches, brainstorming)
- Designing user interfaces, mobile apps, web pages, e-kiosks etc.
- Testing your own creations (with eye tracking, on co-workers, online, questionnaires etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- You get to create strong products
- You get to work on projects for big clients
- You get to be involved in the full life-cycle of any digital product
- You get to be independent, have freedom of choice and giving input as well as making decisions
- You get a motivation package
- You get to work in a supporting and pleasant atmosphere
- You get to work in a company which is flexible in designing your career based on your wishes, potential, and ambition
If you still have some question marks in your head and the biggest one is what is Helmes looking for in a Digital Product Designer, then you should definitely read these bullets below. If you are able to “tick all the boxes” then don’t hesitate to apply.
We are looking for a Digital Product Designer who has:
- Work experience as a UI/UX designer
- Been responsible for designing user interfaces on a large scale
- Know-how of the digital product creation process
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- The capability to work independently and with development teams
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software
- The ability to think creatively and has strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude
- An eye for details and the big picture at the same time
- Interest in seeking new methods, tools and an eagerness to learn
- Good communication skills both in Estonian and English
- The ability to “buckle down” (as we are starting the team)
All boxes ticked?
Deadline for applications: 17.02.2019
Join Helmes as a Digital Product Designer!
Helmes is an international software house headquartered in Tallinn, with clients across all of Europe. The long-term success of Helmes is built on lasting partnerships that bring about tangible business gains for our clients.