A platform for pre-employment background screening.
- Identification of client needs both system and business requirements.
- Conducting meetings (grooming/refinement meeting, daily Scrum, planning poker).
- Tight cooperation with the software development team.
- Coordinating and prioritising tasks for software developers.
- Ability to document and track client requirements in a fast and structured manner.
- At least 3 years of experience as an analyst within development of business critical information systems.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Agile software development experience, understanding of Scrum.
- Readiness for intensive and cooperative team-work.
- Good communication skills.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage);
- Comfortable working place in the city centre: well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working at the company);
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.