Domain – auto insurance.
We welcome you to join a diverse team that is smart and ambitious, really kind and open for new comers. You will have great opportunities to develop you core competence as well as work on other variable tasks. We are always open to new ideas and through it improving our work together as a team. Being a part of large international corporation, you will get all the benefits of dynamic working environment, exciting experience, trainings and promising career opportunities!
- Identification of client needs both system and business requirements.
- Conducting meetings (grooming/refinement meeting, daily Scrum, planning poker).
- Tight cooperation with the software development team.
- Coordinating and prioritising tasks for software developers.
- Ability to document and track client requirements in a fast and structured manner.
- At least 4 years of experience as an analyst within development of business critical information systems.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Agile software development experience, understanding of Scrum.
- Readiness for intensive and cooperative team-work.
- Good communication skills.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Official employment.
- Remote/hybrid work.
- Paid vacations.
- Great opportunity for professional grow.
- Sport compensation.
- Glasses / contact lenses compensation.
- Gifts for significant life events.