Project: A platform for pre-employment background screening.
Technological stack of the project: Java, Maven, Selenium, JBehave, JUnit, Git, Jenkins, Jira, BitBucket
- Development and maintenance of the automation tests
- Execution of the automation tests
- Analysis of the test execution results
- Estimation of the efforts required to cover application functionality by automation tests
- Review of the requirements and test documentation
- Creation and configuring of Jenkins pipelines for running of automation tests
- Communication with other team members
- Demonstration of implemented automation tests on sprint demo
- At least 3 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer with Java + Selenium
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles, experience with configuring of Jenkins and creation of Jenkins pipelines
- Ability to configure Maven project
- Git knowledge
- Ability to analyze test documentation and build test strategy for test automation
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience with JBehave or other BDD framework is a bonus
- Effective troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail while being able to multitask
- Prior to working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly organised and extremely responsive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, client-oriented approach
- English level: Intermediate and higher
- Location – Poland\Georgia
We offer :
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit.
- Official employment.
- Remote/hybrid work.
- Great opportunity for professional grow.
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com