Helmes Bel is hiring a Team Manager Associate, who values independence and freedom of choice combined with bold goals in his work. Together with our sophisticated and demanding international clients, you will bring to life innovative solutions that help grow the businesses of our clients and their partners. You will have the possibility to test and develop your leadership skill as well as managerial potential pointing the people, resources and processes in the best direction.
- Building a meaningful customer relationship, offering enriching cooperation experience.
- Managing projects with good results in software quality, customer satisfaction, end user experience, process efficiency.
- Inspiring and developing people as individuals as well as a team.
- Pushing for maximum efficiency and agility.
- Managing the finances of your team.
- Risk management of the team and projects.
- Meeting the growing needs of the client or growing business in cooperation with our business manager.
- Solid experience in project management, preferably in software development or other relevant field with similar responsibilities.
- Overall understanding of software development process.
- Experience in leading a (project) team, willingness to become an inspiring leader with focus on people and talent.
- Good relationship with facts and numbers – basic understanding and interest of finances and budgeting, good financial discipline, general curiosity.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability and willingness to influence – inspire, lead, persuade, negotiate.
- Excellent Russian and English both written and spoken.
- Willingness to take responsibility and meet taken commitments.
- Previous or active experience in Java development is a plus.
- Possibility of working together with the top-edge professionals in a high-performing and very effective business unit;
- Our best people’s time and resources so that you can grow professionally and as a person;
- Free Schengen visa;
- Medical insurance (with dentistry and drugs coverage);
- Comfortable working place in the city centre: well-designed non-openspace office, electric adjustable tables, etc.
- 28-day paid vacation (+1 day per each year of working at the company);
- 100% paid sick leave (2 weeks);
- Compensation for contact lenses and eyeglasses;
- Fitness compensation;
- Free certification;
- Participation in international conferences.